• Venue Selection
• Planning checklist with to-do's outlined throughout the process
• Vendor selection and management
• Contract review and assistance.
• Creation of design plan to include: mood board, floral and linen recommendations, color palette, and
custom floor plans.
• Budget assessment and oversight
• Oversight of additional design elements including lighting design and tablescape decor
• Sourcing of design pieces including event furnishings and decor
• Curation of paper suite to include: invitations, place cards, signage, etc.. with option to receive & track RSVPs.
• Design, Décor, and Rental Selection assistance.
Everything is included from the Coordination Package + more:
Planning a wedding takes a lot of time and can be overwhelming. If you are unsure of where to start or simply do not have enough time, this package is for you! With our team, you can rest assured that you are hiring a professional who will be involved in every intricate detail to ensure that the day is being executed exactly the way you have envisioned.
• 2 Coordination meetings (up to 1 hour each).
• Unlimited email (during office hours).
• Preferred Vendor list.
• Vendor Management after Final Meeting including, but not limited to: logistics of venue set up, arrival, vendor meal needs, and timeline for event.
• Detailed Timeline Creation.
• Rehearsal Walkthrough (up to 1 hour).
• Manage Day of Events including ceremony and reception.
• Communicate with getaway car & transportation.
• Distribute gratuity to vendors as requested.
• Organization of couple's send-off and distributing items.
• Arrive day-of when first vendor arrives & departs immediately following Bride & Groom Exit.
Everything is planned, but you need a professional to execute the wedding weekend? This package is for you! We become the point of contact for your vendors and craft a detailed timeline for the day of your wedding. This package takes all the hard work that you put into planning to make your wedding day run perfectly. There are no stress or worries involved on your day when you choose to leave the responsibilities with us!
• 2 meetings (up to 1 hour each).
• Unlimited email (during office hours).
• Creation of mood board and design plan.
• Color scheme coordination.
• Design elements available per Arrowed Beginnings' rentals.
• Respecting and working within designated floral budget.
• Working one-on-one with florist to execute design plan.
• Outsourcing additional items not available through Arrowed Beginnings to complete design.
• Creatively implementing brides' personal items to fit their vision.
• Design team member(s) to setup and break down items specified to design plan. *Travel fees may apply.
Every bride dreams of having a beautiful, one-of-a-kind wedding that reflects their unique style. However, making decisions and executing the overall aesthetic is not always easy and sometimes requires an outside perspective + assistance. Choosing the perfect florist for your dream wedding while staying within your budget can certainly be daunting. This is where we come in! With the Event Design Package, we will style your rentals and work directly with your florist to bring your wedding vision to life.
"My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Arrowed Beginnings. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT, they worked with our crazy schedules (I work and am a PhD student & my husband is a business owner), and made our dream wedding come true. They worked well with our photographer who is seriously the best (Into the Embers Photography-- one of her pics attached) and the vendors they suggested (Acuna Cakes, Hannah Easterwood Hair, and Stylish Stems) were fantastic. Our wedding coordinator Gracie was an absolute DREAM. She completely understood our style and made sure the day went off without a hitch. We are really so thankful for her, she made sure to save us hors d'oeuvres since we were taking photos at the time and really made the day match us, we were able to just focus on enjoying ourselves."
"We absolutely loved working with Arrowed Beginnings! Could not have planned the wedding without them. Mary Lynn knew exactly the vision we wanted and brought it to life. A few days before the wedding she scheduled a last minute zoom call with me after a family emergency and just talked through everything and completely put my mind at ease. Lauren, bless her, I could not have gotten through the day without her. She kept me sane and told me what was going on, where we needed to be and then during the reception was completely behind the scenes running the show and killing it. The best day and so thankful for them!"
"Mary Lynn and her team are amazing!!! From day one they make everything so easy. They help keep you organized and on schedule with everything during the planning phase. Put your trust in them 100% to make your wedding dreams come true! They know weddings and will truly make your dream come alive. I trusted Mary Lynn with even the littlest of details of placement of our personal items and helping put together their rental items and she executed flawlessly. Wide variety of rental items in addition to their planning skills to design your wedding day down to your drinking glasses! On wedding day, the team handled absolutely everything and communicated so well! Helped make the month of and wedding day much less stressful! Absolutely amazing team and incredibly fun to work with!!"
"I don't even know where to begin with how wonderful Mary Lynn and her Arrowed Beginnings team were. Arrowed Beginnings coordination services came through our venue, White Oaks Barn, in Dahlonega, and I could not be more grateful. I had countless questions, endless anxieties about pandemic wedding planning, and constant changes my guest list, day-of plans, etc. Mary Lynn made all of this effortless - she's so responsive and so helpful, and really makes you feel great about your wedding day.
On the day of our wedding, we had the joy of working with Mary Lynn, Hannah, and Lauren, and they made everything go smoothly. So fun, so professional, and so sweet, I really believe every bride needs this team on their side!"
"Mary Lynn and Megan coordinated my wedding last month and I can’t say enough great things about them! Mary Lynn answered every question we had, gave us lots of tips and advice and helped us with whatever we needed during the planning process. She was wonderful to work with. Our day of coordinator was Megan and we loved having her! My make up artist (Lauren Maher) didn’t show up and Megan made it work seamlessly. I was so stressed all morning about not having a makeup artist, but as soon I arrived at the venue, I felt like it was all under control knowing Megan had it all figured out. She rearranged our timeline and the day ended up being perfect. She made sure everyone and everything was organized while being super kind and friendly. We LOVED their team and we’re so glad we used them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
"Arrowed Beginnings is a fabulous company to work with! We partnered together for my wedding, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.They provided our wedding day coordination and photography services, and in addition they also arranged some of our floral table centerpieces. Everything was beautiful and just like we discussed. Mary Lynn and her staff are super friendly, professional, and organized. I also ran into a last-minute wedding snafus a few weeks before the wedding and the ladies of AB quickly stepped in to help me troubleshoot my issue to get it resolved. Definitely reach out to them for any of your event or wedding needs!"
from our clients: